Why Products Accreditation?
3- Send Audit Report to the applicant to do corrective actions.
4- Gaining an international accreditation license through product approval and registering products on AKAP Accreditation Organization.
– Exchange of information and technology knowledge to improve product quality.
– Registration in the list of partner companies of international brands.
– Registration on the official website of the international accreditation organization.
– Development of brand and subsidiaries in different countries
– Using accreditation QR code for production support in domestic and foreign markets
– The possibility of obtaining an invitation letter to send a team for visiting Canadian manufacturers and product lines.
– Partnership with a manufacturing company on the product export market to different countries
– Participating with the AKAP Accreditation organization in international exhibitions and conferences
– Continuous income generation through using an International accreditation license.
– Obtaining advanced product advertising programs on various platforms such as digital marketing, and networks,…
To request this type of accreditation, applicants must fill out an application form and send us the followings:
- Application form
- Product catalogs
- Company registration
- Organizational Chart
- BOM (Bill Of Materials)
- OPC (Operations Process Charts)
- Production records (at least 2 years)
- Certificates and achievements related to Company