Why Products Accreditation ?
3- Send Audit Report to applicant to do corrective actions.
4- Gaining an international accreditation license through product approval and register product on AKAP Accreditation Organization.
– Exchange of information and technology knowledge in order to improve product quality.
– Registration in the list of partner companies of international brands.
– Registration in the official website of the international accreditation organization.
– Development of brand and subsidiaries in different countries
– Using accreditation QR code for production support in domestic and foreign markets
– The possibility of obtaining an invitation letter to send a team for visiting Canadian manufacturers and production lines.
– Partnership with a manufacturing company on the product export market to different countries
– Participating with AKAP Accreditation organization in international exhibitions and conferences
– Continuous income generation through using International accreditation license.
– Obtaining advanced product advertising programs on various platforms such as digital marketing, networks,…
To request this type of accreditation, applicants must fill application form and send us the followings:
- Application form
- Product catalogues
- Company registration
- Organizational Chart
- BOM (Bill Of Materials)
- OPC (Operations Process Charts)
- Production records (at least 2 years)
- Certificates and achievements related to Company