$380.00 – $420.00
SFBB (Safer Food, Better Business) helps to manage food safety in restaurants, coffee shops, fast food and other catering companies that comply with food hygiene regulations.
SFBB (Safer Food, Better Business) is for businesses that sell food, including any food that needs to be kept cold to maintain it, such as milk, dairy and sandwiches.
The standard contains five simple and key principles. These are the principles:
-Prevent cross contamination
-Effective washing and disinfection
-How to Cool Food Properly
-Proper cooking and heating
Benefits of SFBB (Safer Food, Better Business) over similar standards:
-Ease of implementation and lower cost than similar standards
-Obtain certification to provide implementation of relevant requirements
-Compliance with national laws
-Show food safety to the customer
-Having trained staff
-Maintain business credit
SFBB (Safer Food, Better Business) is an innovative and practical approach to food safety management. It helps small businesses with food safety management procedures and food hygiene regulations.
Safer food Better business is a tool kit designed to assist food business operators in meeting the legal requirement for having a documented food safety management system.
SFBB (Safer Food, Better Business) is a food safety management procedure developed for small caterers and retailers to help them manage food safety in their business. SFBB is designed to help small businesses comply with food safety regulations.
A food safety management system has been developed by the Food Standards Agency to help restaurants, cafés, takeaways and other small catering businesses implement and train staff on SFBB, helping businesses to comply with food hygiene regulations.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
Other benefits are:
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service