$380.00 – $400.00
ISO 10015 gives guidelines for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and improve systems for competence management and people development to positively affect outcomes related to the conformity of products and services and the needs and expectations of relevant interested parties.
ISO 10015 is applicable to all organizations regardless of their type or size. It does not add to, change or otherwise modify requirements for the ISO 9000 family or any other standards.
The ISO 10015 standard is a guiding standard for the ISO 9000 family that describes the training process and how to organize and improve it.
ISO 10015 consists of 4 main steps, which are as follows:
-Educational Needs Assessment: At this stage, organizations identify the training needs of their employees, which can be the gap between the skills and knowledge required of an organizational position with the person in charge or increase the skills and awareness of personnel who need learning.
This needs assessment is reviewed after submission and some training is approved and some may be held in subsequent courses (usually the training cycle is considered 6 months).
-Scheduling: After the needs assessment has been done, the scheduled programs should be considered for the implementation of the approved training.
-Run: Programs run at set times
-Educational effectiveness: It is examined whether the training provided has been effective or not.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service