$370.00 – $400.00
ISO 29990 sets out the criteria for a Quality Management System standard for providers of education and training services.
ISO 29990 provides a unified standard for learning service providers, including corporations, vocational institutions, and life-long learning centers, around the globe. It promotes the design of suitable services & evaluation of learning results.
The aim of ISO 29990 is to provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance for learning service providers (LSPs) in the development and delivery of education, training.
ISO29990 follows a process-based structure to ensure its implementation leads to continual improvement. The standard’s ultimate aim is assuring the implementation of high-quality tutorial programmes and processes.
ISO 29990 specifies basic requirements for providers of learning services in non-formal education and training.
The main features that distinguish this standard from other standards in the field of education are as follows:
The main focus of ISO29990 is on learning instead of training.
ISO 29990 can be applied both in educational organizations and for the educational unit of organizations. Unlike the ISO 10015 standard, which is intended only for the training unit of organizations, and the IWA 2 standard, which is applicable only to organizations whose main activity is training, this standard is applicable to all organizations.
ISO 29990 does not only deal with the training processes of organizations, but also the process of human resource management, financial management, risk management, and so on.
The objective of this International Standard is to provide a generic model for quality professional practice and performance, and a common reference for learning service providers (LSPs) and their clients in the design, development and delivery of non-formal education, training and development. This International Standard uses the term “learning services” rather than “training” in order to encourage a focus on the learner and the results of the process, and to emphasize the full range of options available for delivering learning services.
As a provider of education services, your objective is to fulfill the expectations of your customers regarding development of skills and abilities. To this end, your facility’s competence in the conduct of initial and further training is the most decisive factor. ISO 29990 provides an internationally applicable framework for the quality of education service providers.
-Outstanding performance during tendering work from official bodies.
-Enhancement in internal quality potential.
-Transparently defined & documented processes.
-Enthusiastic and active trained experts participation in the development.
-Work on (PDCA) Cycle.
-Adequate resources, including trainers with suitable competence, infrastructure and learning environment.
-Evaluating criteria for Education.
-Advanced & Authentic processes.
-Transparency/comparability of services.
-Assuring quality, transparency and comparability in educational institutions.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
Other benefits are:
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service