$420.00 – $460.00
The requirements of ISO/IEC 20000 include the design, transfer, delivery and improvement of services that meet the requirements of the service and create value for both the customer and the service provider.
ISO/IEC 20000 includes two main parts which enable service providers to identify methods to develop the quality of the services they deliver to their clients, both internally and externally whereby,
Coordinated integration and implementation of the service management system provides continuous control and opportunities for continuous improvement, effectiveness and efficiency. Implementation of processes based on what is specified in this standard requires that employees be well organized and coordinated. Appropriate tools can also be used to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
ISO/IEC 20000 document specifies requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a service management system (SMS). The requirements specified in this document include the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to meet the service requirements and deliver value.
ISO 20000 can be used by:
a) a customer seeking services and requiring assurance regarding the quality of those services;
b) a customer requiring a consistent approach to the service life cycle by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain;
c) an organization to demonstrate its capability for the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services;
d) an organization to monitor, measure and review its SMS and the services;
e) an organization to improve the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through effective implementation and operation of an SMS;
f) an organization or other party performing conformity assessments against the requirements specified in this document;
g) a provider of training or advice in service management.
The term “service” as used in this document refers to the service or services in the scope of the SMS. The term “organization” as used in this document refers to the organization in the scope of the SMS that manages and delivers services to customers. The organization in the scope of the SMS can be part of a larger organization, for example, a department of a large corporation. An organization or part of an organization that manages and delivers a service or services to internal or external customers can also be known as a service provider. Any use of the terms “service” or “organization” with a different intent is distinguished clearly in this document.
ISO 20000 enables the service provider to integrate its service management system with other management systems within its organization.
The purpose of this standard is to establish a service management system standard that specifies the requirements of the service provider for the design, deployment, implementation, operation, monitoring, review, maintenance and improvement of the service management system. Requirements include design, transfer, delivery and service improvement to meet service requirements.
ISO 20000 applies to the following:
-It is important for an organization to look for services from service providers and to ensure that service needs are met.
-An organization that needs a uniform approach by service providers in a supply chain.
-A service provider that needs to prove its ability to design, transfer, deliver and improve services in accordance with service requirements.
-A service provider that wants to monitor, measure and review its service and service management processes.
-A service provider that wants to improve the design, transfer and delivery of its services through the effective implementation of the service management system.
-An evaluator or auditor who uses this standard as a criterion for assessing the compliance of a service provider’s service management system.
Build up your skills and help your organization to successfully undergo the ISO 20000 procedures and the implementation of an effective service management system. When implementing an effective ISO 20000 you demonstrate your ability to design, deliver and improve services.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service