$410.00 – $510.00
Standard ISO 23026 is defined as “Software Engineering Recommended for Internet, Website Engineering, Website Management, and Website Life Cycle.”
ISO/IEC 23026 standard defines methods around the world in web page engineering for intranets and environmental extranets, based on the World Wide Web Consortium and industry-related guidelines.
This ISO standard helps a person to have better ways to use software and the Internet properly and efficiently.
ISO/IEC 23026 defines system engineering and management requirements for the life cycle of websites, including strategy, design, engineering, testing and validation, and management and sustainment for Intranet and Extranet environments.
The goal of ISO/IEC/IEEE 23026 is to improve the usability of informational websites and ease of maintenance of managed Web operations in terms of locating relevant and timely information, applying information security management, facilitating ease of use, and providing for consistent and efficient development and maintenance practices.
ISO 23026 applies to those using web technology to present information and communications technology (ICT) information, such as user documentation for systems and software, life-cycle documentation for systems and software engineering projects, and documentation of policies, plans, and procedures for IT service management.
ISO 23026 provides requirements for website owners and website providers, managers responsible for establishing guidelines for website development and operations, for software developers and operations and maintenance staff who may be external or internal to the website owner’s organization.
ISO 23026 applies to websites for public access and for limited access, such as for users, customers, and subscribers seeking information on IT products and services. It includes increased emphasis on the human factors concerns for making information easily retrievable and usable for the intended audience. It focuses on vendor- and product-independent considerations.
ISO 23026 contents are:
-Scope, purpose and adaptation
-Definitions, terms, acronyms and acronyms
-Server, HTTP, and site considerations
The purpose of ISO 23026 standard is to improve the efficiency of the intranet and extranet website operations in terms of finding relevant information, and efficient development and maintenance practices.
It should be noted that all the standards defined in the form of ISO are all sub-categories of management standards and the basis of all of them is based on ISO 9001.
The diversity of websites for commercial marketing and social networking purposes reflects different interests and media choices from those websites that deliver ICT reference information. This revision of ISO/IEC 23026 applies primarily to websites whose purpose is to deliver information about ICT systems, software, and services. It includes increased emphasis on the human factors concerns for making information easily retrievable and usable for the intended audience.
It recommends practices for websites based on World Wide Web Consortium (W3C®) and related industry guidelines, which have changed significantly since the original version of this International Standard. With rapid changes in technology, users may seek current technical guidance to fulfill the intent of this International Standard. It continues to address the entire life cycle of website strategy, design, and ongoing sustainment that are the responsibility of the website owner.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service