$400.00 – $450.00
The information of performance or even the survival of an organization is vital. ISO 27001 helps you protect and manage your valuable information.
ISO/IEC 27001 is the only auditable international standard that sets out the requirements for an information security management system. This standard ensures the selection of the appropriate security control.
This standard helps the organization protect its information and gain the trust of stakeholders, especially customers. ISO 27001 provides a process approach for preparing, implementing, executing, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and upgrading information security management systems.
ISO/IEC 27001 specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization. The requirements set out in ISO/IEC 27001 are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size or nature.
ISO 27001 framework serves as a guideline towards continually reviewing the safety of your information, which will exemplify reliability and add value to services of your organization.
ISO/IEC 27001 assists you to understand the practical approaches that are involved in the implementation of an Information Security Management System that preserves the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process. Therefore, implementation of an information security management system that complies with all requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 enables your organizations to assess and treat information security risks that they face.
ISO/IEC 27001 will prove that you possess the necessary expertise to support organizations implement information security policies and procedures tailored to the organization’s needs and promote continual improvement of the management system and organizations operations.
Moreover, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills to support the process of integrating the information security management system into the organization’s processes and ensure that the intended outcomes are achieved.
ISO 27001 covers 12 sections:
-Organize information security
-Human resource security
-Environmental and physical security
-Communications and functions
-Hiring, developing and maintaining information systems
-Incident management information management
-Commercial sustainability management
ISO 27001 can be used for any type of organization anywhere in the world. This standard is critical to protecting sensitive information. Such as information in the areas of finance, health, public and IT.
ISO 27001 is also suitable for organizations that manage their information on behalf of other agencies, such as IT companies with external resources: ISO thus assures customers that their information is protected.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service