AKAP Accreditation Organization
$320.00 – $350.00
ISO 10004 (Customer Satisfaction) is a general ISO 9001 family guide that has been formulated to design, plan and execute a customer satisfaction monitoring and measurement process.
ISO 10004 (Customer Satisfaction) is a good guide for formulating professional methods for measuring customer satisfaction. In this standard, you will learn that simply providing a survey form to customers and analyzing them can not achieve the true number of customer satisfaction.
In order to pursue this goal the organization should:
The purpose and objectives influence what, when, how and from whom the data is gathered. They also influence how the data is analyzed and how the information is ultimately to be used.
This standard refers to the CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) which is a desirable and mixed index of various parameters for measuring customer satisfaction.
There are several references to this standard, some of them are:
-How to segment customers
-Customer Types From Standard View
-Customer Survey (Direct and Indirect Survey Methods)
-Explain a variety of survey methods
ISO 10004 (Customer Satisfaction) is intended for use by any organization regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides. The focus of this document is on customers external to the organization.
NOTE Throughout this document, the terms “product” and “service” refer to the outputs of an organization that are intended for, or required by, a customer.
ISO 10004 (Customer Satisfaction) provides guidance in defining and implementing processes to monitor and measure customer satisfaction.Obtain information on new expectation, resolving complaints to the satisfaction of the complainant and the organization.
Identify trends and therewith eliminate causes of complaints, encourage personnel to improve their skills in working with customers, basis for continual review and analysis of the complaints-handling process.
Why ISO 10004:
ISO 10004 (Customer Satisfaction) deals with defining and applying processes to monitor and measure customer satisfaction. It is implemented by any organization irrespective of its type, size or product produced. The focus of ISO 10004 is on customers external to the organization. The ISO 10004 (customer satisfaction) provides organizations with the following further merits:
Benefits of ISO implementation:
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
Other benefits are:
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service
$320.00 – $350.00
$390.00 – $420.00