$390.00 – $420.00
As an international standard for Business Continuity Management System, the ISO 22301 is designed to protect, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise. With a Business Continuity Management System, your organization is prepared to detect and prevent threats.
ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Management System) enables you to respond effectively and promptly based on the procedures that apply before, during and after the event. Implementing a Business Continuity plan within your organization means that you are prepared for the unexpected. Business Continuity Plan assures you that your organization will continue to operate without any major impacts and losses.
ISO22301 (Business Continuity Management System) specifies requirements to implement, maintain and improve a management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of the occurrence of, prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptions when they arise.
The requirements specified in this document are generic and intended to be applicable to all organizations, or parts thereof, regardless of type, size and nature of the organization. The extent of application of these requirements depends on the organization’s operating environment and complexity.
This document is applicable to all types and sizes of organizations that:
This document can be used to assess an organization’s ability to meet its own business continuity needs and obligations.
Being certified against ISO 22301(Business Continuity Management System) gives you the power of providing a premium level of services to your shareholders no matter the circumstances. ISO 22301 acknowledges you the ability to secure data backups, minimize major losses and maximize the recovery time of critical functions. With ISO 22301, you will enhance your knowledge and skills and you will be able to advise your organization on best practices in the management of business continuity. Given that, you will improve your ability to analyze and make decisions in the context of business continuity management.
An ISO 22301 certification brings many benefits, such as:
All organizations are subject to various incidents and disasters, such as fires, explosions, disclosures, theft or destruction of key information, outbreaks of infectious diseases, etc., which can cause significant damage to the organization. Even if the issues mentioned are not managed in a timely manner and they are not prepared to face them, they will become a crisis. Preventing accidents and preparing for them and providing appropriate response in the event of inevitability is inevitable. ISO 22301 provides the requirements for a business continuity management system. Implementing this system can improve the organization’s preparedness for various threats and reduce the effects of accidents and shorten the time to return to normal.
Based on the PDCA cycle, this system emphasizes:
Understanding of the needs and necessities of business continuity management to determine policies and goals
Define and apply risk management criteria
Monitoring and reviewing the business continuity management performance and its effectiveness.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
Other benefits are:
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service