$400.00 – $440.00
Adventure tourism is a global industry whose importance is growing. Presenting adventurous tourism activities, whether for economic gain or non-profit or charity, poses a risk and challenge as an accepted and integral part. Risk-taking has its advantages, but it also carries risks. In order to maximize benefits, adventure tourism providers need to be as safe as possible.
The purpose of ISO 21101 (Adventure Tourism Safety) Standard is to set minimum requirements for safety management and awareness systems for participants. The standard sets out the general requirements for contractual aspects of services, including adventurous tourism activities that are offered to participants and other stakeholders. Providing accurate and compliant information will help participants make informed choices about their activities.
ISO 21101 (Adventure Tourism Safety) outlines the requirements of a safety management system for adventure tourism activity providers.
A provider can use ISO 21101 for the following:
ISO 21101 can be used by all types and sizes of providers, operating in different geographic, cultural and social environments.
ISO 21101 (Adventure Tourism Safety) sets out the general requirements for contractual aspects of services, including adventure tourism activities that are offered to potential participants and other stakeholders. Providing accurate information in accordance with this standard will help actual and potential participants in consciously selecting their activities in the storage phase, during and after the activity to understand potential risks and to reduce the risk of harm to people or damage equipped with equipment. This increases the likelihood of a safe experience.
In a statement, ISO stressed the need to ensure the safety and health of tourists while traveling and to carry out tourism activities such as hiking, cycling, fishing and boating, using the ISO 21101 standard.
The ISO 21101 (Adventure Tourism Safety) standard outlines the requirements of the Tourism Adventure Safety Management System for providers of this type of service to ensure the safety of these events, the safety of employees and participants in these tourist programs will be ensured and will be harmonized with the rules and regulations of these tourist events.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service