$410.00 – $440.00
ISO 21401 specifies environmental, social and economic requirements to implement a sustainability management system in accommodation establishments in the tourism sector.
ISO 21401 standard applies to the aspects that can be controlled by the accommodation establishments and over which they can exert influence.
ISO 21401 standard is applicable to any accommodation establishment, regardless of its type, size or location, that wishes to:
a) implement, maintain and improve sustainable practices in their operations;
b) ensure conformance with its defined sustainability policy.
ISO 21401 indicates the ecological, social and monetary prerequisites for actualizing a maintainability the board framework in vacationer convenience. It tends to issues like human rights, wellbeing and security for laborers and visitors, ecological assurance, water and vitality utilization, squander age and consequently the advancement of the nearby economy.
Feasible the travel industry is an industry focused on having an espresso effect on the earth and local culture, while assisting with asking future work for nearby individuals. The constructive of manageable the travel industry is to shape sure that improvement could likewise be a constructive encounter for neighborhood individuals; the travel industry organizations; and voyagers themselves. the quality tends to issues including human rights, prosperity and security for laborers and guests, natural confirmation, water and essentialness usage, and waste age.
ISO 21401 will profit convenience offices by fortifying their administration and improving their notoriety, while giving better-quality administrations to customers and improving associations with providers, representatives and subsequently the region individuals.
ISO 21401 will benefit accommodation facilities by strengthening their management and improving their reputation, while providing better-quality services to clients and improving relationships with suppliers, employees and the local community.
This internationally agreed standard (ISO 21401) provides clarity in a confusing market, applies to all types of accommodation and can serve as a tool to improve sustainable management. It will also help to stimulate the market for more sustainability in both the accommodation sector and the tourism industry as a whole.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service