$410.00 – $440.00
Brands today are not restricted to marketing or profits made by a company, but are a part of our everyday life. In the light of emergence of concepts of consumer awareness and the new world economy, brands have a quintessential role to play. The term brand, infers to names, terms, signs, symbols and logos that identify goods, services and companies; Brand Value is not just a financial number.
The purpose of ISO 10668 (Brand Valuation) standard is to specify the general criteria for neutral inspection organizations, regardless of the sector being inspected. This standard also specifies the criteria for independence.
ISO 10668 (Brand Valuation) standard is intended for use by inspection organizations and certification authorities as well as other organizations related to the qualification identification of inspection organizations. This set of criteria may need to be interpreted when used in specific areas with on-the-job inspection.
ISO 10668 specifies requirements for procedures and methods of monetary brand value measurement.
ISO 10668 (Brand Valuation) specifies a framework for brand valuation, including objectives, bases of valuation, approaches to valuation, methods of valuation and sourcing of quality data and assumptions. It also specifies methods for reporting the results of such valuation.
ISO 10668 (Brand Valuation) is a ‘meta standard’ which succinctly specifies the principles to be followed and the types of work to be conducted in any brand valuation. It is a summary of existing best practice and intentionally avoids detailed methodological work steps and requirements.
As such ISO 10668 applies to all proprietary and non-proprietary brand valuation approaches and methodologies that have been developed over the years, so long as they follow the fundamental principles specified in the meta standard. ISO 10668 specifies that when conducting a brand valuation the brand valuer must conduct 3 types of analysis before passing an opinion on the brand’s value.
Brand Valuation can be defined as the process used to calculate the value of a brand or the amount of money another party is willing to pay for it or the financial value of the brand. The concept of Brand Value, although similarly constructed to that of Brand Equity, is distinct
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service