$390.00 – $440.00
ISO 17226 provides requirements and recommendations for the provision of professional beauty salon services. These services relate to the delivery of beauty treatments regardless of where the service is delivered.
ISO 17226 provides requirements and recommendations for the delivery of beauty treatments performed by a suitably qualified beauty therapist. Recommendations are provided for client management to ensure client safety during any beauty treatments. The delivery of beauty salon services is limited to the boundaries of the qualification of the individual beauty therapists obtained through a recognized education provider.
Medical procedures including aesthetic surgical procedures and cosmetic injectable procedures including sclerotherapy are excluded from the scope of this document.
Hairdressing, barbering and body art tattooing services are also excluded from the scope of this document.
A beauty salon or beauty parlor , or sometimes beauty shop, is an establishment dealing with cosmetic treatments for men and women. There’s a difference between a beauty salon and a beauty parlor which is that a beauty salon is a well developed space in a private location, usually having more features than a beauty parlor could have. Usually a beauty parlor concentrates on a specific treatment or beauty features such as styling either for men, women or for both. Also, a beauty parlor is a smaller and more community friendly place which is usually located at the owner’s home. In some cases the owner is not only the boss, but probably the only worker, not having any other crew members. Other variations of this type of business include hair salons and spas.
There is a distinction between a beauty salon and a hair salon and although many small businesses do offer both sets of treatments; beauty salons provide extended services related to skin health, facial aesthetics, foot care, nail manicures, aromatherapy — even meditation, oxygen therapy, mud baths and many other services.
ISO 17226 is applicable for any types of beauty salons, beauty parlors and beauty shops.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service