$420.00 – $470.00
ISO/TS 29001, as an international standard, is the result of the collaboration between ISO and the international oil and gas industry, which is primarily focused on the oil and gas supply chain. It specifies the Quality Management Systems requirements for the layout, establishment, production, and implementation of products and services for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
Further, ISO/TS 29001 is also based on ISO 9001, which contains requirements on error prevention, reduction of variation and waste management from the service provider. These requirements have been written separately in order to ensure clarity and perceptibility. ISO 29001 is suitable for all companies within the oil and gas industry as it was developed to ensure quality and improvement within this particular sector.
The quality management system in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries (ISO/TS 29001) was first published in collaboration with the International Organization for Migration (ISO) and the American Petroleum Institute (API). Of course, most of the content of this technical feature is shared with the ISO 9001 quality management system standard. In fact, the quality management system standard is the basis of any other standard, which is also true in the technical characteristics of the quality management system in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries. This means that if a standard design and implementation of ISO 9001 quality management system is implemented at the level of its organization, it will implement about 80% of the technical characteristics of quality management system in ISO 29001 oil, gas and petrochemical industries and the remaining 20% will be related to related processes. With the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The technical specification of the ISO/TS 29001 standard is a quality management system that provides the basis for continuous improvement by emphasizing the prevention of errors and reducing deviations and wastes in the supply chain and service providers. This standard, along with the specific requirements of the customer, defines the basic requirements of the quality management system for those who have accepted this certificate.
ISO 29001 is written as a supplement to ISO 9001. The supplementary requirements and guidance to ISO 9001 have been developed to manage supply chain risks and opportunities associated with the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries and to provide a framework for aligning requirements with complementary standards employed within the industries.
By applying ISO 29001, oil and gas quality management is prevented from frequent audits of certification and a common approach to quality management system is provided for the oil, petrochemical and gas industries.
Considering that the oil and gas industry is one of the most exposed to disastrous threats, quality management processes and qualified professionals are crucial to this field. In cases of mistreated hazardous liquids and gasses, severe harm can be caused to people and the environment. Therefore, a high level of operational reliability is vital to this industry to ensure safety and maintenance of smooth operations.
ISO 29001 is also beneficial for the organization as it would gain recognition for offering the best products/services in terms of quality and safety. An effective way of achieving this is by becoming ISO/TS 29001 certified, and with your expertise you will assure excellence to stakeholders and improve the organization’s reputation.
-Enhance the organization’s performance
-Ensure quality and safety
-Gain competitive advantage
-Contribute to cost reduction
-Improve risk management
-Ensure effective waste management
-Ensure customer reliability
-Receive certificates to increase contracts and success
-Demonstrate commitment to better industrial activity for shareholders
-Improve risk and performance management
-Align operations to improve quality and reduce waste
-Better communication, regular evaluation and permanent improvement
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service