$400.00 – $450.00
ISO 14298 (Graphic Technology) applies to printing houses, publications and magazines, and printing centers.
ISO 14298 standard covers the following topics:
-Information and documentation of statistics on the production and distribution of books, newspapers, magazines and periodicals
-Graphics and color printing
-Print process security management
ISO 14298 specifies requirements for a security printing management system for security printers.
ISO 14298 specifies a minimum set of security printing management system requirements. Organizations ensure that customer security requirements are met as appropriate provided these do not conflict with the requirements of ISO 14298.
Due to the nature of the subject the public ISO 14298 Standard is not very detailed on the specific measures companies need to take in order to secure their production processes.
Besides the official and publicly available standard document, Intergraf provides confidential Implementation Guidelines and Intergraf Certification Requirements (ICR), exclusively developed for the security printing industry and the specific needs of this market. Those requirements are confidential and are not publicly available as access to these documents needs to be limited to security printers.
– Increase customer and consumer confidence
– Increasing the quality of products/services
– Reduce waste and losses in products/services and ultimately reduce costs
– Save on consumables and increase profits
– Planning, implementation of affairs in the form of a predefined international system
– Improve performance, increase productivity and speed in affairs
– Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
– Reducing the number of complaints
– Improvement and uniformity in the quality of products/services
– Timely delivery of products/services
– Global competition
– Prevent or reduce unexpected events
– Earning points in tenders, obtaining ranks and grades from government organizations, providing evidence in exports
– Advertising use in headers, company site and all advertising matters
– Earn points in selecting sample units
– Reduce waste and waste time
– Creating confidence inside and outside the organization
– Transparency of processes and indicators
– Ensuring that customer needs and expectations are met
– Production of product/service with better quality
– Help with more marketing and sales and create demand
– Increasing the productivity and motivation of human resources
– Correcting errors and preventing their recurrence
– Improving communication within the organization
– Prevention of non-compliant product/service production
– Develop sales methods and provide after-sales service